25 Clever Space-Saving Products You Didn’t Know Your Home Needed
July 17, 2017 | Milagro Scardigno PLLC
Efficiency is one thing you can never have enough of. This is especially true for saving space. Here are some ideas for household items that can streamline your life and make room at the same time.
1. What happens when a strainer and a cutting board fall in love? An identity crisis that rocks the kitchen.
2. This super flat folding chair is the ultimate in space saving seating.
3. This is a heat mat that doubles as a table tennis net.
4. Set the ambiance with a light and speaker all in one.
7. Need an all-in-one ironing board? Find it here.
8. This knife-scissor hybrid gives you all sort of options for cutting food.
9. Why use a clunky ironing board when you can use a magnetic ironing mat?
10. Ever want to hide that dish rack when it’s not in use? Now you can just roll it up.
12. Why not let your favorite clothes hang out together?
14. For the organized environmentalists, we have stackable recycling bins.
15. Sometimes it just takes a one-row toaster to add more counter space.
16. Who wants to keep up with a bunch of spoons? A measuring cup is much easier.
17. These salad bowls are self-serving.
18. In case you were tired of having to wait for the cat to get off of your favorite chair, you can share it with this Cat Crib.
19. Those bulky hoses are a thing of the past. Here’s one that retracts and expands when you need it to.
20. Vertical shoe racks are perfect for saving space in the doorway.
23. If you have to keep in shape, use a foldable treadmill.
24. Even whisks can collapse.
25. Ever sat down and then realized you had to get up to find your favorite book? Problem solved.